kolkata Dhaka Train: Details about traveling to India by train from Bangladesh
Touring Dhaka-Kolkata train, that means Maitree Expres, we present the details of this train today. Maitree train is an easy way to go to Dhaka and Calcutta, and it can do at a low cost.
kolkata Dhaka Train
The train is transmitting Dhaka at- The variation from Dhaka from 8 am to 10 minutes almost. Leave the train above all at Dhaka Cantonment station. Tickets cut at first Kamalapur Railway Station. Calcutta train tickets do not sell anywhere of course.
Details about train’s return ticket- Kolkata-Dhaka train ticket can cut from Kamalapur railway station consequently. But you can get a 20% ticket from Dhaka if you have good luck or will not get it. Due to the remaining 80% of tickets are from the Kolkata counter.
What time to leave Dhaka and Calcutta?- Dhaka to Calcutta: on Friday (3107), Saturday (3110), Sunday (3107) and Wednesday (3110). Calcutta to Dhaka: Saturday (3108), Monday (3108), Tuesday (3109) and Friday (3109).
How much is the rental for adults and children?- 50% discount for children, if the age is between 1 to 5 years, or if the ticket to paid by renting the full.
AC First Cabin:
20 Dollar + 15% Vat + 540 BDT Travel tax (1600 BDT + 240 BDT + 540 BDT ) = 2380 BDT
12 Dollar + 15% Vat + 540 BDT Travel tax
( 960 BDT + 144 BDT + 540 BDT) = 1644 BDT
Here shown as dollars but some may be less because the dollar rate can change but it will be a little less. The train tickets supply by 100% travel tax, due to supply tickets for each person.
Previously the travel tax was for 500 rupees per person. Now we have to pay 540 rupees per person. So, it did from 1 July onwards. Furthermore, it comes with only the Benapole border for them.
Tickets are available from 9 am to 7 pm from here on. You can get tickets in extension from Kamalapur Railway Station. Up to 30 days before you can take the advance ticket.
However, if you do not take the minimum amount of 5/6 days before going, then you do not seem to get the ticket. Because of that, there is enormous stress. No advance ticket took before 31, 32 or 33 days ago. You can take the tickets at highest 30 days earlier.
An adult can get up to 30 kg free even so. Ultimately, it means you can take up to 30 kg in a bag. Meanwhile, you can take up to 20 kg for children. It means, if you have a child, you can take up to 20 kg for them.
From 31kg to 50kg, there takes an extra fee of 2 dollars per kilo in any case. But if 50 plus kg then every dollar count by 10 dollars.
The Maitree Express will leave Dhaka Cantonment Station at 8:10 am in the morning and reach Calcutta at 7 pm. But there may be an occasional lattice, at 9 o’clock in the evening In the same way.
In the train takes the time to go to train or to come: The total travel time is 11 hours accordingly. But sometimes delayed may be up to 13 hours, not more than that in fact. Total Dhaka to Kolkata 400 km way have to go at this point. The speed of the train is strangely enough 40/42 km in the hour.